2014 Ford Explorer Base
- ■Wheels: 17" Steel w/Wheel Covers
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Tumble Forward Cloth Rear Seat
- ■Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- ■Low Tire Pressure Warning
Odometer is 68607 miles below market average!
* 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you’re seeking a roomy, versatile and technically advanced SUV that’s more comfortable and fuel-efficient than truck-based vehicles like the Chevrolet Tahoe or, well, a 2010 Explorer, Ford’s latest will Fit the bill. Source: KBB.com
* Upscale cabin; abundant high-tech features; comfortable ride; top crash test scores; fuel-efficient turbocharged four-cylinder engine; strong turbocharged V6. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Explorer is your family's very own 7-person adventure machine. Explorer inspires with best-in-class hwy fuel economy even the hybrid competition can't beat: 28 mpg with the 2.0L EcoBoost® engine. For the performance-driven, the 3.5L EcoBoost® V6, standard on the New Explorer Sport, produces best-in-class V6 power and torque. Maximize your traction with the turn of a dial. Stay connected to your calls, music and more with both hands on the wheel with Ford SYNC®. Increase your confidence with our driver-assist advancements. Go further in a 2014 Explorer. Explorer's highly capable Terrain Management System is paired with Intelligent 4WD to give you seamless shift-on-the-fly confidence. When encountering challenging conditions, just turn the dial to match the scene outside. When traffic is detected in your blind spots, BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with cross traffic alert is designed to alert you with a light in your sideview mirror. In addition, the Adaptive cruise control and collision warning with brake support is designed to help you maintain a preset gap from the vehicle in front of you. Travel in style and luxury with leather-trimmed seating, standard inside Explorer Limited. New this year, second-Row heated seats are made available on the Limited, and automatic headlamps have been made standard joining together with other features such as heated steering wheel and 10-way power, heated and cooled front seats to take your comfort to extremes. Standard seating for 7 features environmentally friendly, supportive, soy-based foam in the seat cushions and seatbacks to help conserve limited resources and reduce CO2 emissions. A dual-panel moonroof fills the cabin with light. This graceful space - crafted to world-class standards for Fit and finish - is sure to please wherever your journey takes you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
175 Amp Alternator
18.6 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.39 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs and Hill Hold Control
58-Amp/Hr 650CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 6,160 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges.