2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Built After Aug 14 High Country
- ■Bed Liner, Spray-on Pickup Box Bed liner with bowtie logo Pickup Box Bed liner consisting of high pressure, chemically bonded, sprayed-on polyurea & polyurethane liner formulation. Liner is permanently bonded to the truck Bed providing a water tight seal. The textured, non-skid surface is black in color and robotically applied to yield consistent 90 mil floor and tailgate thickness along with 50 mil Box sidewall thickness. Spray-on liner covers entire Bed interior surface below side rails, including tailgate, front Box top rail, gage hole plugs and lower tie down loops. (Not available with (ZW9) pickup Box delete, (VUK) tailgate liner, LPO, (VBN) Bed rug, LPO, (VZX) Bed liner, LPO or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous CNG (compressed natural Gas) engine. Not available with any ship thru code.)
- ■LPO, Assist steps, chromed tubular, 6" rectangular (dealer-installed)
- ■Universal Home Remote (Removed when (TRW) provisions for roof mounted lamp or (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package is ordered.)
- ■Trailering equipment Trailering hitch platform 2.5" with a 2.0" insert for HD, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector to hook up parking lamps, backup lamps, right and left turn signals, an electric brake lead, battery and a ground, The trailer connector also includes the 4-way for use on trailers without brakes - park, brake/turn lamps
- ■Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, single-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
Rear Vision Camera with dynamic guide lines (Removed when (ZW9) pickup Box delete is ordered.)
StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and re