2018 Chevrolet Equinox LT
- ■Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- ■All-wheel drive
- ■Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt
- ■Engine, 1.5L Turbo DOHC 4-cylinder, SIDI, VVT (170 hp [127.0 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 203 lb-ft of torque [275.0 N-m] @ 2000 - 4000 rpm)
- ■Keyless Start, push-button
Odometer is 8503 miles below market average! 24/30 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study * 2018 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2018 KBB.com Best Family Cars * 2018 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands
- TECH SPECS
Active aero shutters
Door handles, body-color
Glass, acoustic, laminated windshield
Glass, deep-tinted, rear
Headlamp control, automatic on and off with automatic delay
Headlamps, high intensity discharge
Liftgate, rear manual
Luggage carrier provisions, roof-mounted (Included and only available with (WBL) Redline Edition.)
Mirror caps, body-color
Tire, compact spare, T135/70R16 blackwall
Trim, Bright lower window
Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges.