2014 Honda CR-V EX-L
- ■Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic -inc: grade logic control
- ■Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- ■Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- ■Radio: AM/FM/CD Audio System w/XM Radio -inc: 328-Watts, 7 speakers including subwoofer, Bluetooth® streaming audio, Pandora Internet radio compatibility, USB audio interface, MP3/auxiliary input jack, MP3/Windows Media Audio (WMA) playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS) and Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (SVC)
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
Odometer is 9161 miles below market average! 23/31 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Abundant passenger and cargo room; good fuel economy; user-friendly controls; ample standard tech features; strong crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Honda CR-V is as comfortable mushing through unplowed streets as it is circling the flea market ready to haul home some vintage antiques. Excellent fuel economy, a very reasonable price, and a near flawless repair record should seal the deal. Source: KBB.com
* The 2014 Honda CR-V has a modern aerodynamic look, with sweeping lines, exciting body sculpting, and a dramatic profile. It has enough attitude and ability to get you around town and then tackle the open road and the great outdoors. The CR-V comes equipped with a 2.4-Liter i-VTEC 4-Cylinder engine with 185 Horsepower and a 5-Speed Automatic Transmission. It has a rigid unit-body structure, coupled with taut suspension tuning, which give it impressive handling characteristics. For ultimate 4-season security, the 2014 CR-V is available with Honda's Real Time All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Control System that smoothes out initial acceleration and can transfer up to 100 percent of torque to the rear wheels if necessary. The CR-V is very fuel-efficient and can get up to an EPA estimated 31 MPG Highway when in Two-wheel drive. Hit the green ECON button, and the vehicle makes adjustments to its systems so they can be more efficient. Then you get feedback as you drive from Eco Assist to let you know how efficient your driving is. Honda has placed bars around the speedometer, and the longer you keep them in the green, the farther you can go on a tank of Gas. The 5-passenger CR-V remains modestly sized on the outside, but is extremely roomy inside, with a rear seat that accommodates adults and a proper-sized cargo area. Special attention is paid to driver comfort, with supportive front seats that flank an accommodating center console punctuated by Two big Cup holders. A large covered center stow bin houses USB and auxiliary inputs as well as a 12-volt power point. Finally, its large single-piece liftgate, coupled with a significantly lower lift-over height, eases loading and unloading chores. Check out the 2014 Honda CR-V Today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Audio Theft Deterrent
Bluetooth® Handsfreelink Wireless Phone Connectivity
Integrated Roof Antenna
Radio w/Clock and Steering Wheel Controls
Radio: AM/FM/CD Audio System w/XM Radio -inc: 328-Watts, 7 speakers including subwoofer, Bluetooth® streaming audio, Pandora Internet radio compatibility, USB audio interface, MP3/auxiliary input jack, MP3/Windows Media Audio (WMA) playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS) and Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (SVC)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges.