2015 Honda CR-V Touring
- ■Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel
- ■Radio: AM/FM/CD/HD/SiriusXM Audio System -inc: 328-Watts, 7 speakers including subwoofer, 7" display w/satellite-linked navigation system, voice recognition, HD digital traffic, high-resolution WVGA (800x480) electrostatic touch-screen, customizable feature settings, HondaLink Next Generation, Bluetooth® streaming audio, Pandora Internet radio compatibility, USB/display audio interfaces, MP3/Windows Media Audio (WMA) playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS) and Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (SVC)
- ■Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- ■Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- ■Distance Pacing
26/33 City/Highway MPG
* Motor Trend Automobiles of the year * ALG Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ (With Touring Model) * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* * Winner, 2015 Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Award among small SUVs * Excellent resale value * High fuel efficiency * Easy-driving, Car-like manners * Impressively large and useful interior Source: KBB.com
* Exceptional fuel economy; abundant passenger and cargo room; nifty self-folding rear seats; appealing tech and safety features. Source: Edmunds
* The Honda CR-V has a modern aerodynamic look, with sweeping lines, exciting body sculpting, and a dramatic profile. It has enough attitude and ability to get you around town and then tackle the open road and the great outdoors. The CR-V comes equipped with a 2.4-Liter i-VTEC 4-Cylinder engine with 185hp and a Continuously Variable Transmission. It has a rigid unit-body structure, coupled with taut suspension tuning, which give it impressive handling characteristics. For ultimate 4-season security, the CR-V is available with Honda's Real Time All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Control System that smoothes out initial acceleration and can transfer up to 100% of torque to the rear wheels. The CR-V is very fuel-efficient and can get up to an EPA estimated 34 MPG Highway when in Two-wheel drive. Hit the green ECON button, and the vehicle makes adjustments to its systems so they can be more efficient. Then you get feedback as you drive from Eco Assist to let you know how efficient your driving is. Honda has placed bars around the speedometer, and the longer you keep them in the green, the farther you can go on a tank of Gas. The 5-passenger CR-V is extremely roomy inside, with a rear seat that accommodates adults and a proper-sized cargo area. Special attention is paid to driver comfort, with supportive front seats that flank an accommodating center console punctuated by Two big Cup holders. A large covered center stow bin houses USB and auxiliary inputs as well as a 12-volt power point. Available lane keeping assist and adaptive cruise control add to assisted features. Finally, its large single-piece liftgate, coupled with a significantly lower lift-over height, eases loading and unloading chores. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
15.3 Gal. Fuel Tank
36-Amp/Hr 410CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
5.048 Axle Ratio
Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine: 2.4L I-4 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Permanent Locking Hubs
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Transmission: Continuously Variable w/Sport Mode
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges.