2014 Subaru Forester 2.5I Limited
- ■Transmission: Lineartronic CVT -inc: Low shift mode, X-mode and hill descent control (HDC)
- ■Full-Time All-Wheel
- ■Engine: 2.5L 4 Cyl DOHC 16V w/VVT -inc: Active Valve Control System (AVCS) variable valve timing
- ■Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 10-way power driver's seat w/power lumbar support and driver and passenger front seat back pocket
- ■Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
Odometer is 23947 miles below market average! 24/32 City/Highway MPG
* Motor Trend Automobiles of the year * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best All-Wheel Drive Cars & SUVs Under $25,000
* Building on its well-established reputation for capability, reliability, practicality and longevity, the New Forester now delivers even more comfort and convenience while offering the added benefit of standard fuel-efficient all-wheel drive – and does it at an outstanding price point. Source: KBB.com
* Standard all-wheel drive; roomy interior; very good fuel economy; stout turbocharged engine; off-road capability still a priority. Source: Edmunds
* There's power in finding the perfect balance and Forester offers the combination of appealing design, astounding versatility and crash-test proven safety that'll empower you for all the adventures you encounter every day. Settle into the driver's seat, and you'll find yourself in a spacious cabin, filled with amenities designed for the comfort and convenience of everyone aboard. Those in the rear are sure to appreciate the reclining rear seats. Your front passenger will like having a height adjustable seat, and everyone will enjoy the sunshine and fresh air flowing in from the optional oversized panoramic moonroof. Add in available dual-zone automatic climate control, and your only problem may be getting your passengers to leave. Insightful features like the multifunction center console, and the retractable rear tray help keep your stuff neatly under control. While a spacious cargo area (up to 74.7 cubic feet with rear seat lowered)and a 60/40 split-folding rear seatback make loading, hauling and handling cargo easy. The balance and stability of the 2.5-liter DOHC aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed SUBARU BOXER engine and the grip of Subaru Symmetrical AWD help give you the power to avoid danger. That poise is combined with VDC electronic stability control, which can intervene to help you stay in control. Also available is a 2.0-liter DOHC intercooled, turbocharged aluminum-alloy 16-valve 4-cylinder horizontally opposed Subaru Boxer engine. Set your desired temperature and available dual-zone automatic climate control will manage your comfort, while standard iPod control and Bluetooth® hands-free connectivity keep you connected and entertained. Add available HD Radio with iTunes tagging and satellite radio for even more fun on the go. Other available features include a TomTom powered navigation system on a 4.3-inch touchscreen display, windshield wiper de-icer, heated side mirrors and heated front seats. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Radio w/Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, dealer accessories, addendums and destination charges.