2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250
- ■Transmission: 7-Speed DCT Dual-Clutch Automatic -inc: touch shift, Eco and Sport shift program
- ■Full-Time 4MATIC® All-Wheel
- ■Rigid Cargo Cover
- ■Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- ■Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
24/32 City/Highway MPG
* Crave practicality and need four doors, but can’t commit to a full-blown SUV? Slip into a GLA250. Feeling more extroverted about your driving? You will find satisfaction from the GLA45 AMG®’s more robust performance capabilities. Source: KBB.com
* Sporty handling and performance from base model; stunning performance from AMG® version; premium interior materials; ample safety features. Source: Edmunds
* Introducing the smallest New SUV from Mercedes-Benz, the GLA. Its nimble size delivers an ideal mix of flexibility, fuel-efficiency and fun. Advanced aerodynamics enhance its efficiency and road holding while chrome roof rails and an integrated rear spoiler highlight the tautly arched roofline. A 208hp turbo engine powers the GLA250 while the GLA45 AMG® is powered by a class leading 355hp 4-cylinder engine powering you from 0-60 in 4.8 seconds. The 7-speed transmission combines the sportiness of a manual and smoothness of an automatic while also allowing you to take full control with the paddle shifters. 4MATIC® all-wheel drive also keeps the Car full in control sending up to 50% of torque to the rear wheels as needed. The fuel saving Eco Start/Stop system can automatically shut off the engine while the vehicle is idle and start up again when the brakes are lifted. Inside get comfortable in the 14-way power adjustable seats while strategically placed LEDs cast a soothing yet unobtrusive glow on key interior areas. Displays and controls are logically placed while a 5.8 inch color display shows entertainment and info. Opt for the Multimedia Package and you get a 7-inch screen with features such as hard-drive based navigation, a 10GB hard drive for music, and the availability of Mercedes-Benz apps (Internet, Facebook, Movie Showtimes, Fuel Stations, Weather, Flight info, and more). Split folding rear seats allow for 17.2 cubic feet of space with the seats up or 43.6 when down. Safety features include 10-way airbags, adaptive braking technology, rain-sensing windsheild wipers. Available features include lane keeping assist, DISTRONIC PLUS® adaptive cruise control, and PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist and Exit. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Audio Theft Deterrent
Turn-By-Turn Navigation Directions
Window Grid Antenna
Wireless Phone Connectivity
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges.