College Student Purchase Program
We know tuition and books are expensive. That’s why we developed the College Student Purchase Program. College students and recent graduates are eligible for a $500 incentive, plus great rates through Ford Credit when you purchase or lease a new Ford vehicle.
To be eligible, students must meet one of the below requirements:
- Active College/Trade School Students:
Student is enrolled Full-time OR Half-time based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School that the student is attending.
- Active Graduate Students:
Student is currently enrolled based on the specifications of an accredited Graduate School program.
- Recent College Graduates:
Student has graduated and is within 2 years from their date of graduation.
- High School Seniors or Recent High School Graduates with a letter of intent to attend a qualifying university:
Student must have completed all requirements for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date, and can provide Letter of Intent to attend a qualified university.
- College Student Internships Participants, Trade School Apprenticeships and Medical Student residencies now qualify with the following restrictions:
Please see dealer for details and restrictions.
Ineligible Student Categories:
- Those students enrolled less than half time based on the specifications of an accredited College/University/Trade School.
- One-course completion certificates.
- On-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses).
- English as a second language courses do not qualify.
Proof of Student Eligibility
Proof of Full-Time or Half Time enrollment status based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School.
For those students between terms (i.e. summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college, proof of prior or future term enrollment (see examples below).
Examples of eligible documentation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Copy of College/University Diploma
- Copy of Final Transcript
- Letter from College/University/Trade School Registrar’s office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned
- Dated letter of intent confirming enrollment – valid for no more than 6 months
- Current class schedule
Note: Student’s full name and school name must be listed as an original part of the provided documentation.
College Program - Contact
By completing this registration form, students will be pre-registered and opted-in to receive information for the College Student Purchase Program.
This registration applies to residents of the United States and only applicable to sales in the USA.
*Program Dates: January 5, 2021 thru January 3, 2022. Model year 19/20 vehicles are eligible. See Varsity for complete details.
*NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses), English as a second language courses, and those students enrolled less than half-time based on specifications of an accredited College/University/Trade school, do not qualify for this offer.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. ‡Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week.