2015 Dodge Durango SXT
- ■Full-Time All-Wheel
- ■Deep Tinted Glass
- ■Electro-Hydraulic Power Assist Steering
- ■Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- ■Rear Child Safety Locks
Odometer is 20519 miles below market average!
* If you’re shopping for a 7-passenger sport-utility vehicle that doesn’t look and feel like a glorified pickup truck, check out the 2015 Dodge Durango SUV. In R/T and Limited trim, it can be quite cool and the Hemi V8 gives the Durango real attitude. Source: KBB.com
* Easy to maneuver; well-trimmed, high-tech cabin; powerful optional V8; generous towing capacity; available 4WD with Low-range gearing. Source: Edmunds
* The Dodge Durango was designed to be distinctive and to start your pulse racing. Everything about the exterior of the Durango demands a second look. It has been restyled look more cohesive with the rest of the Dodge roster. These changes include New racetrack taillights an updated front grille, plus New sculpting on the fenders and hood, and projector beam headlights. On the inside changes are plentiful with a New control panel, a customizable 8.4 inch LCD screen instrument cluster, and an available rear Blu-Ray and DVD system with dual 9-inch screens that are mounted on the backrest of the front seats. The interior engages all your senses, from the soft touch materials to the high fidelity of the sound system to the look and feel of the available leather upholstery. Seat up to seven in comfort, including available second-Row captain's chairs. Increase comfort and convenience with an available second Row console. To be truly sporty, you have to be flexible and with up to 50 possible seating configurations, Durango offers that and more. Whether you choose a model with the 3.6L 290hp V6 or the incredible 360hp HEMI V8, you can be sure you are getting the ability to go far efficiently. The New fully electronic eight-speed automatic transmission provides better fuel economy, quicker acceleration and smoother shifting. Plus, Durango features 6,200lbs (V6) or 7,400lbs (V8) towing capacity and available AWD. Throughout the vehicle, you'll find the latest Safety and Security features designed to protect you. It includes an array of airbags, including side-curtain airbags that help protect outboard occupants in all three rows, Electronic Stability Control, Anti-Lock Brakes, and Traction Control. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1410# Maximum Payload
160 Amp Alternator
24.6 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.45 Rear Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
50 State Emissions
700CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Electro-Hydraulic Power Assist Steering
Engine Oil Cooler
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 6,500 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Permanent Locking Hubs
Short And Long Arm Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges.