2013 Ford Explorer Base
- ■17" steel wheels
- ■12V pwr points -inc: (2) front, (1) second Row, (1) cargo area
- ■Front recovery hooks
- ■4-wheel drive
- ■3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine -inc: 3.39 axle ratio
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 29041 miles below market average!
* Ward's 10 Best Engines * 2013 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you’re seeking the room and versatility of a big SUV, but don’t like the idea of a poor-handling, fuel-thirsty land barge that’s nearly impossible to park, Ford’s 2013 Explorer deserves a good look. Additionally, the Explorer has a beautifully-designed interior and is an IIHS Top Safety Pick. Source: KBB.com
* Upscale cabin; abundant high-tech features; excellent ride/handling balance; excellent crash test safety scores; available fuel-efficient turbocharged four-cylinder. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
(6) audio speakers
MyFord -inc: (2) 4.2" color LCD displays, outside temp display, 5-way controls located on steering wheel
Roof mounted antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges.