2014 Chevrolet Malibu LS
- ■Trunk release, power located in CHMSL decklid, push button open on key fob
- ■Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- ■Gear select, manual mode
- ■Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- ■Seat, rear, 60/40 split-folding
Odometer is 21302 miles below market average! 25/36 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Dependability Study * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Upscale interior design; composed and comfortable ride; high fuel economy from 2.4- and 2.5-liter engines; strong turbocharged engine; excellent crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Malibu pulled it off in more ways than One. A perfect balance of attractive styling, smart technology and fuel efficiency with EPA est. 36 MPG hwy, all built into a confident driving experience. The enhanced front-end appearance draws you in. Swept-back headlamps aid aerodynamics and a more prominent grille accented in chrome boasts wider openings for improved cooling. Let your eyes follow the bold lines that are as aerodynamic as they are stunning. There's no question Malibu has married style and engineering in a way that will attract your heart and flatter your mind. Aero-optimized rounded corners, taillamps and side mirrors allow the Car to effortlessly slice through the air. Aerodynamic details guide airflow seamlessly around the vehicle body to help increase fuel efficiency by decreasing resistance. The power starts at the heart of the vehicle through the all-New ECOTEC 2.5L four cylinder engine with direct injection and 196hp (LS, LT and LTZ) or opt for the available 259hp turbocharged engine with 295lb.-ft. of torque. It's all the fun without extra fill-ups, thanks to 30 MPG HWY. While maintaining its sophisticated dual-cockpit design, the sport-sculpted seats allow for long-distance comfort. In addition to premium comfort, storage options have been enhanced to provide even more roominess for your practical needs. The easily accessible storage includes an area behind the available 7” diagonal color touch-screen. Available Chevrolet MyLink allows you to customize the system to best Fit your needs. Make phone calls, select radio stations, choose music from your mobile device and more through voice command, touch-screen, center stack buttons and steering wheel-mounted controls. Take navigation to the next level with on-screen OnStar Navigation. You can step it up another notch with the enhanced Chevrolet MyLink radio with navigation, which includes full navigation features as well as 2-D/3-D maps and points of interest. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* If you are looking for an unpretentious family sedan that is laudably quiet and comfortable, the Malibu deserves a test drive. Source: KBB.com
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Brake Assist, panic
Daytime Running Lamps
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger
Safety belts, 3-point, all positions
StabiliTrak, stability control system
Tire Pressure Monitor System
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges.