2012 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Work Truck
- ■Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI E85-compatible, FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (322 hp [240.1 kW] @ 4400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [513.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) (Does not include E85 capability with (ZW9) pickup Box delete.)
- ■Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform and 2.5- inch receiver with 2" adapter, 7-wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps, backup lamps, right turn, left turn, electric brake lead, battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, wiring harness for after-market trailer brake controller (located in the instrument panel harness) and (JL1) integrated trailer brake controller. (Will be deleted if (ZW9) pickup Box delete or (VF7) rear bumper delete is ordered.)
- ■Differential, heavy-duty automatic locking rear
- ■Four wheel drive
- ■Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
* If you’ve been a longtime Chevy HD fan and it’s time to trade-in your old outfit, the 2012 Chevy Silverado HD’s numerous improvements will help keep you a Chevy loyalist. If you’re an old RAM (formerly Dodge) or Ford guy and you aren’t happy with your current rig, you might be pleasantly surprised just how capable the Chevy Silverado HD really is. Source: KBB.com
* Impressive hauling and towing capabilities; refined and quiet ride; strong diesel engine and brakes; responsive steering; solid build quality; comfortable seats. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, dealer accessories, addendums and destination charges.