2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck
- ■Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- ■Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- ■Engine, Vortec 4.3L V6 MFI (195 hp [145.4 kW] @ 4600 rpm, 260 lb-ft of torque [351.0 N-m] @ 2800 rpm) (Requires C*10*03 or CC10753 models. Standard with C*10*03 or CC10753 models. Not available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package or (Z82) heavy-duty trailering equipment.)
- ■Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- ■Seat, rear bench (folds up), full width, folding, 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Standard with Extended Cab models only.)
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not apply to spare tire)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges.